I recently got an email from the campus police about earthquakes. Was that what those were?!? This is the Oakland-Bay Bridge nearly 20 years ago. I was living on the peninsula in October of 1989. Now that was an earthquake. I have pictures of the Marina in San Francisco and the I-80 freeway in Oakland here someplace.
I feel pretty good today. I've had two whole nights of sleep and I've managed to eat something three days in a row!

1 comment:
I was reading your blog on the Polygamy women and Mark Twain's comment about them. I used his "one-liner" on my poster: "No man can serve two masters." This hits it right on the head. Most men can't handle ONE women, let alone several. I don't know if there is an easy solution to the problem, but with all the research I have done for my project, I do realize that something HAS to be done. If nothing, perhaps we should take away their state benefits for awhile and see how truly self sufficient they are. They tend to think they want to be isolated from the rest of the world but they sure do want the taxpayers' money. And as for the Texas YFKers: todays news shows that there is plenty of child abuse going on; something like 41 broken bones out of all those kids. That just doesn't sound normal. Perhaps living with a bunch of women and children and controlling hubbies causes some mommys to JUST GO BISERK!!
Post a Comment